To help our clients keep pace with the requirements of today’s legal environment, Ace Attorney Service is pleased to announce that we are now offering the following classes.
MCLE Certified Class covering eFiling:
- Comprehensive, live training at your office by an experienced former Training Specialist/Deputy Clerk at the United States District Courts.
- Our trainer is a Training Specialist and Subject Matter Expert on Case Management/Electronic Case Filing (CM/ECF) at the Federal Courts and is an approved Federal Bar Association provider of CM/ECF training. He is also a member of the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD).
- Detailed, exciting and fun presentations.
- Over 6,000 satisfied attorneys have been successfully trained.
- Get live hands-on experience. Use the actual CM/ECF e-filing system during your class.
- Attorneys will be prepared for and /or certified/qualified for a log-in and password for mandatory e-filing at Court.
- Attorneys who participate in the three hour hands-on Certification/Qualification Classes will be entitled to Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) Credits.
- Everyone who completes the course will receive a Certificate of Completion: CM/ECF-Case Management/Electronic Case Filing for the U.S. District Courts.
- NALS members who attend the LIVE, CM/ECT eFiling classes will receive three (3) CLAE (Continuing Legal Assistant Education) credits.
The Overview Class provides information to attorneys who have received training waivers, as well as other legal professionals needing detailed information on the CM/ECF e-filing system, as applied in the United States District courts. The
Overview Class will provide guidance in addition to the District’s courts’ online
training modules. Each Overview Class is one and one half hours in duration
with a maximum participation of twenty five participants allowing ample time for questions and answers.
For more information, to sign up for a class or to schedule a private class at your office, please email us at eFiling@acelegal.com.